"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Who says nothing is free!

I totally scored at the grocery store today. I always do : ) I am always trying to inspire and motivate people to use coupons with sale items so they can get these incredible savings also. Hope this lights a fire under all your butts to go get some coupons and pay attention to the sales!
The retail value of the above groceries was $56.83.

This grocery store was allowing unlimited triple coupons up to $0.99 this week.

I PAID $8.75!!!


Why are you still reading this. Go read my post on this blog about coupons, get some, find some sales and go get some free stuff!

2 comments:

  1. wow! i'm so blown away! how long have you been using coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been really serious about it for about 2 years. I sell/buy on ebay (for 5 years now) and came across a guide to using coupons written by another ebayer and was really inspired to get serious about saving money at the store. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete