"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Super cheap NEW shoes at Goodwill!


I totally scored at Goodwill yesterday! I went to RiteAid to see if they had something I wanted on sale. They didn't. And Goodwill is right next door and something told me to go in. I haven't been there in about 6 months. They are running a sale on the new kids shoes they have had there for about a year. I think they were donated by a shoe store that went out of business. Anyway, new kids shoes are $3 all weekend. I picked up 2 pairs of KEDS LEATHER white sneakers and one pair of STRIDE RITE black patent leather dress shoes for Olivia. $9 for 3 pairs of brand new brand name shoes!!!
I also got enough stamps on my value card to fill it so I now have $5 to spend on my next trip. I also found out that they have double stamps on Monday and triple stamps on Thursday for your value card. They also finally have the clothing organized by size so no more spending 3 hours going through everything to find one thing that is in the size you are looking for : ) I think I will have to start making weekly trips to Goodwill again!

2 comments:

  1. Beth, that's a great score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrifting on a regular basis is key to finding the deals.
    Great finds! Inspiring- keep showing off-- I love it.

    ReplyDelete