"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Monday, June 8, 2009

Thanks again, Jenn, for the pretty flowers!!

The kids flower seed kit you gave Olivia is sprouting!
I transplanted some of my Impatience from the hanging pots and they are looking great today! Not so great in these photos : ( I also put some of the rocks I dug out of my veggie garden down to help prevent weeds and hold moisture in the ground. They also look nice. Still need to add more rocks.





Here are the current blooms from the flowers Jenn gave me. Unfortunately, the ones in my back flower garden haven't bloomed and they are the ones that get direct sunlight!



















2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!!! Your gardening is awesome! I am so glad you like the flowers. Can you tell me what they are called? I only have a couple in my yard. I have been trying to find more, but I am not getting far in my search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dahlia (Figaro mix). Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete