"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Monday, June 22, 2009

Walmart, Bigy and Stop and Shop spending 6/19

I don't have time to post all of my shopping trips and try to focus on the really impressive ones. When I get my groceries home I just want to put them away. I do save a lot of money on my regular grocery trips so here are this weekend's stats. My husband gets paid every 2 weeks so the following groceries are for 2 weeks. I will probably buy some bananas, lettuce, tomatoes, milk and bread before the next paycheck. I was also able to stock up on some items during these shopping trips which will also last me longer than 2 weeks.

Walmart
Bought 46 items
Total before coupons-$136.22
Total after coupons-$105.73

Stop and Shop
Bought 21 items
Total before all savings and coupons-$45.41
Total after all savings and coupons-$28.91

BigY
Bought 9 items
Total before savings and coupons-$27.18
Total after savings and coupons-$15.88

Total grocery spending-$150.52

This is for 2 weeks worth of groceries (includes food, toiletries, cleaning products and cat stuff like litter and cat food) for a my family of 4 and 2 cats.

2 comments:

  1. Beth, I liked what I saw, I added you to my side bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn's Money-I am following you! I thought I already was but I wasn't. Thanks for adding me to your sidebar!

    ReplyDelete