"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More free stuff with triple coupons!!


Today is the last day for the tripling coupons sale at BigY. I got hassled at the first one about using no more than 5 for each different coupon. I used more than that yesterday at the one in my town, with manager approval ; ) I swear every store makes up their own policies out of thin air. BigY has consistantly hassled me about my coupons. Has anyone else had this experience? I hate shopping there but love to take advantage of the sales, especially if I have good coupons to use with them. So I went to 2 different stores today. I have to go to one more to use the last 3 Viva coupons I have.
I paid only $2.18 for all that stuff!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment