"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Monday, June 8, 2009

6/8 Almost free candy at Rite Aid!!

Total retail value $41.13

My buy one get one free on Mars candy coupons came in today!!
30 candy bars/bags buy one get one free (one peanut butter m&m is missing because Olivia had it in the car on the way home) $13.20-15 coupons for $0.85 each ($12.75 total)=$0.45!!!

Gillette fusion $8.99-$4 coupon=$4.99

Total paid $5.69 (including tax)

Total coupons used-$16.75

Total savings off retail value-$35.44

I have 26 coupons left! That's 52 more candy bars/bags for a total of $0.78!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth.
    I'm enjoying reading through your blog - I linked to it from Krazy Coupon Lady (she's fab too!)

    I'm just curious... how do you get so many multiples of your coupons? I noticed about 60+ BOGO soy joy and all of these BOGO Mars coupons? Do you share your secrets? :-)

    Thanks, jbh

    ReplyDelete
  2. joligirl123-I get the majority of my coupons from coupon clipping services on ebay. Read my post about getting coupons (It was one of my first posts on this blog) for more info. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete