"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Sunday, June 21, 2009

No more rocks!


Guess what I did yesterday. Got really dirty finishing the rock wall! These were my feet and pants on my lunch break. I know I am sitting on my expensive couch with my dirty feet but I was too tired and hungry to care. If I never have to move another stinkin' rock it will be too soon. I also trimmed the pine tree (trees?).



Remember this photo?


BEFORE

AFTER




I'm planning on planting some flowers in the area behind the rock wall when we have another sunny day about a week from now. So sick of the rain!

I created a little seating area with one of the large slabs that Pat and I managed to slide into place.
Pat also mowed the grass and put down grass seed.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, really looks like you did alot of work! Where is your house in all of this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pictures of the back yard. We also have a yard on the side.

    ReplyDelete