"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Where are my awesome coupons?

Looks like I will be getting the Stayfree BOGO and Nivea lip BOGO coupons off ebay because they weren't in my inserts. No Electrasol/Quantum $2.50/1 coupons and I already have a stockpile and it's not worth spending the $5 (cheapest on ebay) to go through the hassle of using Register Rewards at Walgreens to get them free. No Welch's jelly coupons. We use the squeezable grape jam to cover my son's seizure meds on bread twice a day and go through at least one a week so I will also be getting these off ebay. I will still be buying at least ten newspapers because my inserts had $1/1 V8 Vfusion coupons (not available on ebay and I go through about 2 a week making popsicles for my kiddos), Campbell's Harvest selects and $1/1 Lysol wipes, $1/1 Baked Lays (hubby's favorite), B2GO Free and $2/$10 Soyjoy coupons amongst others.

Were any of you disappointed with the coupons you got in your inserts?

**UPDATE**

We just got a $50 gift card for Stop and Shop from a friend for Christmas so I decided it makes more sense to get coupons that can be doubled in a higher quantity of coupons for less than it would cost to buy the newspapers and use the gift card to buy those items. So it's only one Sunday newspaper for me this week.

3 comments:

  1. I went and bought another paper today for the extra coupons. The Nivea BOGO came in handy at CVS today.
    I'm hoping Stop & Shop does their dollar doubler coupns soon. It seems like ages since they did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'd like, some of the coupons you mentioned you use like the V8 and Baked Lays and Soy Joy I don't use and could mail them to you. I had a $.75/1 V8 in our inserts.Let me know and you could email me your address. This way they won't go to waste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer-Thank you so much for the offer but I just went ahead and bought 7 lots of 20 of the coupons I needed (some that weren't in this weeks insert but others' have apperantly received in their neck of the woods) so I will be all set : )

    ReplyDelete