"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cheap M&Ms at CVS!

This week (until 01/30) Buy $20 worth of M&Ms (all varieties, only the bags that are around 11-12 oz., not jumbo bags) get $10 extra bucks. I bought 7 bags of peanut butter and 1 dark which came to $24. I used 4 $1/2 coupons that I found in one of those dispensers in the snack aisle which brought my total to $20. That makes it $1.25 a bag after the $10 extra buck! These bags of M&Ms retail for $3.99 each.

3 comments:

  1. Great find Beth, too bad no close CVS for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth,
    I have something for you over at my blog. Stop by. Hope you're doing well.

    http://easternmomscents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer-How do I cut and paste the award from your blog and pass it along? I'm doing it the way I usually do and it won't work : (

    ReplyDelete