"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cheap Green Works at KMART


You can only get this deal 1 per customer so I got these in two separate trips. This deal is good until 02/08/10!! Buy any Green Works laundry detergent and get a green works product free up to $3.79 value.

Trip #1
Green Works FREE (Only the Free was on sale for this price) laundry detergent $7.99-$3/1 IP=$4.99
Green Works all purpose cleaner FREE

Trip #2 repeat above

Get your $3/1 Green Works laundry detergent coupon by going to the website below. I was able to print it twice.


http://www.greenworkscleaners.com/laundry/

3 comments:

  1. Only let me print it once so I'll only have to make one trip, great deal, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took advantage of this deal! Thanks for alerting everyone!

    Also, KMart is having an amazing clearance on winter clothing. I just bought 3 sets of feetie pjs and a long-sleeved t-shirt for my 3 year old (bought 4T for next winter). The PJs were $3.50/each and the shirt was 30 cents! I didn't have time to peruse the clothing for older girls, but I'm planning on going back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good time to clearance shop. I usually do a lot of clothing shopping Jan-Feb and Aug-Sep. My schedule has been so busy this month that I haven't been able to hit the stores : ( Thanks for the heads up on Kmart. We have one abou 5 minutes from my house and I should pop in to see if I can find anything. Both my kids are going through a growth spurt!

    ReplyDelete