"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

08/26 Super cheap king size candy bars at Rite Aid!!

Sorry, no pictures of my huge pile of candy, too busy. King size candy bars are buy one get one free at Rite Aid this week. One is $1.49 and there is a coupon from this Sunday's paper for $1/2 Snickers, Milky Way, Twix or Three Musketeers which makes each candy bar $0.24 after sale and coupon! Plus, there is a coupon from this Sunday's paper $0.55/1 any Reese's and after sale and coupons makes each King size Reese's peanut butter cups $0.19 each.

***Attention coupon bloggers (you know who you are)****
If I see you suddenly post this deal on your blog without giving me credit I will call you on it!! None of you have done a post on this yet so it will be real easy to see who is stealing my ideas. Stop taking credit for my ideas and making money off of them with your monetized and product promoting blogs!!
If the thievery doesn't stop I will make a separate blog for non-idea stealing followers and bloggers that is invitation only for my deal ideas.

4 comments:

  1. My area didn't get the .55 Reese's coupons :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My inserts didn't have the bogo Cottonelle wipes, did yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. It's funny. My stpedad gets The Trentonian Paper and it has one insert in it that's alittle different than the ones in my Asbury Park Press paper, it's not like they're from different states, both from NJ but different.
    It's frustrating to see posts with great deals using coupons and you realize you're area didn't get them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey QueenB - I saw your previous post on the same issue that you have highlighted here. I just wanted to tell you that the blogging world is like this. People will 'borrow' your ideas and give no credit. I can only say that the more original you are , the more unique your blog becomes and the more people will be interested to read it. Believe me, I haven't been blogging for that long but I have seen whole articles of mine on other websites (literally copy and paste the entire thing without stating I wrote it). It is a very sad thing but it does happen. I think it is important to speak about it and not condone it. However I would say, don't let it influence you. Don't let it stop you from finding those bargains and talking about them. We don't have such stuff in UK so it is very interesting for me to read about it here.

    ReplyDelete