"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Monday, July 13, 2009

Cheap clearance Root Awakening sample packs at Walgreens

Total full retail value-$11.97
I went to Wags last week to get more Starbucks ice cream and see if they had restocked the Cheez-its. They were cleaned out of both. I noticed all kinds of clearance tags throughout the store so I decided to take a stroll and came across the sample packs on clearance. They also gave me the Olay bag full of coupons at check out!
3 Root Awakening sample packs $3.27-3 $1/1 coupons ($3)=$0.28 (including tax)
I'm going to let my daughter use these because she is showering and grooming herself and she likes having her own products : )
Each box came with a coupon for $3/2 Root Awakening product that expire 12/31/09.

No comments:

Post a Comment