"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Thursday, July 16, 2009

07/16 Super cheap Finish (Electrasol) with Walmart price match and coupons!!

The Finish Quantum was rated 2nd best according to the last issue of Consumer Reports magazine.
Walmart will price match any stores price on the same item. Target has these 20 + 5 packs on sale this week for $3.49. I live far away from Target and hate the harassment that comes with trying to use coupons there so I figured I would try the price matching at Walmart for the first time today. I just showed the cashier my Target flyer and she put in the $3.49 for all ten and I gave her my 10 $2.50/1 coupons and got all these for $0.99 per 30 pack!!
I will be price matching everything I can at Walmart from now on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment